From Baltimore Street:
- Turn west onto Patterson Street.
- Go .6 miles and Violette Hall will be on your right, across from Magruder Hall.
- For our Computer-Based Testing Center, enter through the west doors and turn left down the corridor and turn left again into a smaller hallway (Violette Hall 1132).
- For the Assessment and Testing office, enter through the west doors and turn to the left before the counter near the entrance (Violette Hall 1130).
From Franklin Street:
- Go east onto Patterson Street (at the 4-way stop).
- Violette Hall is located at the top of the hill on your left, across the parking lot from the greenhouse.
- Enter through the west doors and turn left down the corridor and turn left again into a smaller hallway that leads directly to our Computer-Based Testing Office (Violette Hall 1132).
- Turn to the left before the counter to find the Assessment and Testing Office (Violette Hall 1130).
Parking on campus requires a decal or temporary hang tag (M-F), which can be obtained at the Public Safety Office in the General Services building (Southeast corner of the intersection of Franklin and Patterson or building #28 on the map). Below is a color coded parking map of the university.
If you are testing Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and want to avoid a parking ticket, visit the Public Safety Office in the General Services Building to pick up a temporary parking pass.