From Baltimore Street:
1. Turn west onto Patterson Street
2. Go .6 miles and Violette Hall will be on your right, across from Magruder Hall
3. For our Computer Based Testing center, enter through the west doors and turn left down the corridor and turn left again into a smaller hallway (Violette Hall 1132)
4. For the Assessment and Testing office, enter through the west doors and turn to the left before the counter near the entrance (Violette Hall 1130)
From Franklin Street:
1. Go East onto Patterson Street (at the 4-way stop)
2. Violette Hall is located at the top of the hill on your left, across the parking lot from the greenhouse
3. Enter through the west doors and turn left down the corridor and turn left again into a smaller hallway that leads directly to our Computer Based Testing office (Violette Hall 1132)
4. Turn to the left before the counter to find the Assessment and Testing office (Violette Hall 1130)
Parking on campus requires a decal or temporary hang tag (M-F), which can be obtained at the Public Safety Office in the General Services building (Southeast corner of the intersection of Franklin and Patterson or building #28 on the map). Below is a color coded parking map of the university.
If you are testing Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and want to avoid a parking ticket, visit the Public Safety Office in the General Services Building to pick up a temporary parking pass.